for November 29, 2023
A Godcast ® brought to you by
God First Ministries, Inc. 501c3
11-29-2023 Sirach 3 V1724 Humility live affairs conducted
The Book of Sirach Ch Three v- 17 thru 24
17 My son, conduct your affairs with humility, and you will be loved more than a giver of gifts. 18 Humble yourself the more, the greater you are, and you will find mercy in the sight of God. 20 For great is the power of the Lord; by the humble he is glorified. 21 What is too sublime for you, do not seek; do not reach into things that are hidden from you. 22 What is committed to you, pay heed to what is hidden is not your concern. 23 In matters that are beyond you do not meddle, when you have been shown more than you can understand. 24 Indeed, many are the conceits of human beings; evil imaginations lead them astray.
Humility has a profound impact on the soul. It helps to cultivate a sense of self-awareness, openness, and groundedness. Here are some ways humility can affect the soul:
- Fosters growth and learning: Humility allows individuals to acknowledge their limitations, weaknesses, and mistakes, enabling them to learn from them and grow as individuals. It promotes a mindset of continuous improvement and the willingness to seek knowledge and guidance from others.
- Encourages empathy and compassion: Humility helps individuals to recognize the inherent worth and dignity of others. It promotes a sense of equality and fosters empathy and compassion towards others, leading to deeper connections and more meaningful relationships.
- Enhances gratitude and contentment: Humility allows individuals to appreciate and be grateful for the blessings and opportunities they have in life. Rather than constantly striving for more, humility encourages contentment and a sense of fulfillment with what one already possesses.
- Builds resilience: Humility helps individuals to face challenges and setbacks with resilience and grace. It allows them to accept failures, learn from them, and bounce back stronger. Humility also promotes a sense of inner strength and calmness, enabling individuals to navigate difficult situations with humility and integrity.
- Promotes spiritual growth: Humility is often considered a virtue in various spiritual traditions. It opens the door for individuals to connect with something greater than themselves, whether it be a higher power, nature, or the universe. Humility allows individuals to surrender their ego and embrace a sense of awe, wonder, and reverence.
Overall, humility has the power to transform the soul, leading to personal growth, compassion, gratitude, resilience, and spiritual development.
Join me as we pray our daily prayer of forgiveness. The Lord’s Prayer.
At the Savior’s command and formed by divine teaching, we dare to say:
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Deliver us, Lord, we pray, from every evil, graciously grant peace in our days, that, by the help of your mercy, we may be always free from sin and safe from all distress, as we await the blessed hope and the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ. For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours now and for ever. Amen.
I am sorry Lord. I believe You died and rose for me. Please forgive me as I forgive others. I share You as my Lord and Savior seeking to live your Will in all things. Prayers for wife Toni and my mother Betty pray for our children especially our two oldest Alexandra & Allen Son in Law Mark Stern; Julian, Gabriel and Jeffrey and our grandchildren Oliver, Julian and Elliott. We pray for those we’ve said we’d pray for and those who’ve asked us to pray for them. We pray for the dying as we do each day Lord give them peace in their last breath. We pray for Holy Mother Church. Our prayers for a little boy named David Alexander. Praise God thank You Jesus. In Jesus Precious Blood by His Name we pray. Amen.
I am a poet obedient to Christ,
Catholic Evangelist Thomas Cruz†Wiggins
Practice. Pray. Proclaim. ®
†Spirit led God inspired Christ fed†®
11-29-2023 Sirach 3 v-1724
**Humility lives affairs conducted**
Humility lives affairs conducted
Gift giver love received
God’ sight in mercy reconstructed
Yourself humbled long life conceived
Lord’s power is great every time
Glorification received being humbled
Seek not what is sublime
Hidden from you what makes you stumble
Heed pay why you are committed
Concern not with what is hidden
Meddle not in matters half-witted
Understand not what is forbidden
Astray led imaginations evil beings human conceits bedridden
© Thomas Joe Cruz†Wiggins
November 29, 2023 @ 04:44 AM EST
® Universal Utterings is brought to you by;
**† God First Ministries, Inc. is a Roman Catholic Lay Ministry not sponsored by The Church but is accepted by the IRS as a Religious Charitable Org. and is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations made through PayPal using GodFirstforJesus@gmail.com, mailed to 1350 Aldo Rd. Babson Park, FL 33827, or given to GFM are tax deductible. †**