for October 18, 2023
A Godcast ® brought to you by
God First Ministries, Inc. 501c3
10-18-2023 John One V-1617 You Commanded one another love
The Gosple of the John Chapter 15 v- 16 thru 17
16 It was not you who chose Me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. 17 This I command you: love one another.
Meditating and praying on being chosen by Christ to bear fruit can have various effects on your body, mind, and soul. Here are some possible outcomes:
- Your Body:
– Reduced stress and anxiety: Meditation and prayer helps calm the nervous system, lowering stress levels and promoting physical relaxation and healing.
– Improved sleep: Regular meditation and prayer can enhance the quality of your sleep, allowing your body to rest and rejuvenate.
– Increased energy: By focusing on your spiritual connection, you may experience a boost in energy and vitality.
- Your Mind:
– Enhanced focus and concentration: Meditation and prayer trains the mind to stay present and centered, which can improve your ability to concentrate and focus on tasks.
– Mental clarity: By quieting the mental chatter, meditation and prayer can bring a sense of clarity and help you make better decisions.
– Emotional well-being: Meditating on spiritual themes in prayer can bring about a sense of peace, happiness, and emotional stability.
- Your Soul:
– Deepened sense of purpose: Focusing on being chosen by Christ to bear fruit can provide a profound sense of purpose and meaning in your life.
– Strengthened faith: Regular meditation on spiritual themes can deepen your faith and connection with God.
– Increased compassion and love: As you cultivate a deeper connection with Christ, you may experience a greater capacity for compassion, love, and empathy towards others by remaining in Him as He is in you. Remember to do as He Commands; love one another. Amen.
Join me as we pray our daily prayer of forgiveness. The Lord’s Prayer. I am sorry Lord. I believe You died and rose for me. Please forgive me as I forgive others. I share You as my Lord and Savior seeking to live your Will in all things. Prayers for wife Toni and my mother Betty pray for our children especially our two oldest Alexandra & Allen Son in Law Mark Stern; Julian, Gabriel and Jeffrey and our grandchildren Oliver, Julian and Elliott. Kairos 56. We pray for those we’ve said we’d pray for and those who’ve asked us to pray for them. We pray for the dying as we do each day Lord give them peace in their last breath. We pray for Holy Mother Church. Prayers for a friend and his wife for a baby to be born. In Jesus Precious Blood by His Name we pray. Amen.
I am a poet obedient to Christ,
Catholic Evangelist Thomas Cruz†Wiggins
Practice. Pray. Proclaim. ®
†Spirit led God inspired Christ fed†®
10-17-2023 John 15 v-1617
**You Commanded one another love**
Choose the Christ not
You chosen by Me not forgot
Without Me you’d be in a spot
Fruit now give as appointed or rot
Name Mine to the Father spoke
Ask you whatever to go above
You will receive life’s forever yoke
You Commanded one another love
© Thomas Joe Cruz†Wiggins
October 18, 2023 @ 06:27 AM EST
® Universal Utterings is brought to you by;
**† God First Ministries, Inc. is a Roman Catholic Lay Ministry not sponsored by The Church but is accepted by the IRS as a Religious Charitable Org. and is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations made through PayPal using GodFirstforJesus@gmail.com, mailed to 1350 Aldo Rd. Babson Park, FL 33827, or given to GFM are tax deductible. †**